Sunday, July 13, 2008

Big Girl Kennedy - Part II

It's so fun to watch Kennedy act so much older now that she is a professional walker! Her favorite thing to do this month is to grab a book and find her own seat, which is one of three places:

1. Her Elmo chair

2. the stairs (which scares me since she hasn't completely mastered these yet!)

3. or, her favorite place, my lap (pictures to come...)

I just love how babies this young love "reading" books. And it is just too cute when Kennedy picks out a book, finds me wherever I am in the house, and backs herself up in reverse to plop down in my indian-style lap. I always try to stop whatever I'm doing if possible so that I can take a moment to read to her, because she is just too cute to resist! I hope she always loves reading as much as she does now!


And here's a video clip entitled, "Not Quite Ready For Only One Nap"

3 comments:

Jess and Brandon said...

Hi Amanda! It was great to see you guys at the park yesterday. All the kids are growing up so fast. I really love your blog! It's so cute. We should try to get Maddie and Katelyn together to play sometime.

Smith Family said...

Too cute!! I feel the same way about Suzy not quite ready to not have any nap at all. You have done your job well as a parent if she loves reading so much - it means she's been read to a lot. I think she looks a ton like Aaron in those pics!! No offense.

Cory & Alli said...

Cory laughs so hard every time he sees this video!