Monday, March 31, 2008

Watch out American Idol!

Maddie definitely takes after her father with her love for singing. Here is a clip of her favorite new primary song. (You may want to turn off my playlist music first).



For those of you who aren't familiar with the words:

"If the Savior stood beside me,
Would I do the things I do?
Would I think of his commandments
And try harder to be true?
Would I follow His example?
Would I live more righteously,
If I could see the Savior standing nigh,
Watching over me?"

3 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute! Email me your gmail address, so we can chat when you are online! Cuz clearly we both are now!
Love you!

Cory & Alli said...

How cute is she?!? I love that girl!

Julie said...

Maddie~
You are the cutest little girl ever!!! And you sing Soooooooooo
beautifully!!!!!!!
We love you!
Grandma & Papa Murray