Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all the mothers out there enjoyed their special day of a little extra appreciation and attention. Aaron celebrated with me by taking me out on a surprise date night to the Melting Pot restaurant Friday night. The food was delicious and we definitely recommend it! He also cooked a yummy breakfast for me this morning, gave me 2 dozen beautiful roses, and gave me a new smoothie maker (from the girls:)).

Some of you may have seen this JCPenney Mother's day commercial from last year. I love it and thought it would be an appropriate posting for today. (You'll also see where we found the music for our blog!) Enjoy.

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

That video made me cry. They grow up too fast.

Iris said...

Sounds like you've had some fun =) Glad Aaron is so good to you =) We need to get together soon.......tax season is over....wahoo!